Ensure every resident and visitor of Kent County, Michigan receives high quality Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
To be a model Medical Control Authority (MCA) recognized locally and regionally for our leadership, innovation, efficacy, agility, and consistency in providing medical direction, oversight, and EMS system quality.
The scope of our vision is:
· Assure the clinical quality of the Kent County EMS System;
· Be a leading advocate for EMS in Kent County;
· Provide visionary EMS system leadership;
· Foster collaboration amongst the many system components and agencies;
· Be a bridge between prehospital and the rest of healthcare;
· Fulfill the State statutory requirements for a Medical Control Authority;
· Advocate for MCAs within Michigan.